Monday 22 June 2009

Online House Visit_MTV Arabia

I visited the English version of MTV Arabia's site today. It's actually still in Beta (just like this site!), so I thought it might help to send over a report with whatever little things my eye could spy.

Do check out their site. They have lots of fun things going on!

Online house address: www.mtva.com
Testing criteria:
1- Functionality: 9/10
2- Cleanliness: 7/10
3- Aesthetic value: 7/10 ( I think the changing backgrounds are interesting as separate elements but many of them fight for attention with the main content).

For example, as seen below, the 'MTV Push' banner is lost somewhere between a colourful background (this background changes) and the main content area.



I'll be back for a revisit to see if my comments were helpful or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment