Thursday 2 September 2010

Sorry - your eyes will hurt after this!

I've been gone for a while but I am back with a site that must be shared. I'm sorry about any pain you will suffer from after visiting this site. If it's any consolation, the delivery menu isn't any better :).

http://multifooduae.com/




My main comment is that the banner on the right has images flipping at a crazy rate, probably to deliver the concept of 'multi-food', but please, please find another way to show this!!! What's the point of putting up images if the viewer will hardly be able to rest his/her eyes on any of them? Unless this is one of those things where you stare for 5 seconds and then close your eyes and see something - no...I don't think so!

Anyway, I also found a typo in the menu which says: sandwitches instead of sandwiches. I definitely don't want a witch for dinner. At least not tonight.

Ok, I'm off to my mail on my broom. Multifood will be informed.
Yes, this site needs some cleaning. Preferably before the dishes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment